Change Windows Mail Preview Pane View In Vista.
By default Windows Mail displays its preview pane below the list of messages. If you want to change this view so the preview pane takes on a similar look to Microsoft Outlook, i.e., preview pane beside messages, proceed as follows:
1. Open Windows Mail
2. Click View on the Main Toolbar
3. From the drop down menu click Layout
4. In the Windows Layout Properties window look for the Preview pane section.
5. Now click the radio button next to the option you require:
· Below Messages - default
· Beside Messages
6. Finally click the OK button
Did this Article Give you the Information You Were Looking For?